Picking equipment for our home theater subwoofer is never easy. If we’re really serious about creating home-theater that satisfy our needs, we have to take a lot of factors into consideration, while also keeping on a budget. The sound of a home-theater is maybe the most important, since the sound can always make an experience more immersive and intense.
We’re going to show you some of the best subwoofers on the market right now to help you make a good choice. Buying this type of equipment needs you to have patience and always check more than once that you’re making the correct choice.
List Of Best Home Theater subwoofer In 2021
ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers, Black
The ELAC Debut 2.0 is a good choice if you’re trying to get close to the theater feeling due to its 1000W power. It’s very easy to use and that comes in helpful for users that are not so experienced. Although, if you want to make sure that the system is perfectly calibrated, this subwoofer allows you to make your own adjustments.
- It comes with a great Auto EQ feature that helps deliver perfectly calibrated sound.
- The 1000W power comes as a perfect feature to balance quality and quantity.
- It can be remotely controlled by Bluetooth which makes it very accessible at all times.
- It’s has a very ingeniously built case that removes unwanted vibrations or sound flaws.
- Even though it’s worth it, the price can be a little high for those on a budget.
- It functions best with speakers that come from the same manufacturer.
BIC America F12
If you’re looking for a smaller but at the same time efficient subwoofer, the BIC America F12 would be a good choice for you. It’s not too small, the 475 watts that it comes with can be more than satisfying for a home-theater system. Another key element to this subwoofer is that it has a 5-year manufacturer guarantee, which makes for a sure investment.
- The 475-watt power is very balanced, it can deliver just enough to make it better.
- It has a 5-year warranty so you can be sure the investment is worth it.
- The fact that it has no port noise makes it great for silent scenes or music gaps.
- Includes adjustable crossover and volume control for increased control
- If you’re looking for a powerful experience then you should buy it in a pair.
Monoprice 12 Inch 150 Watt Powered Subwoofer
If you’re trying to make your home theater just enough so it can offer a pleasant experience, that Monoprice 12 inch can be a very good choice for you. Even though it doesn’t come with a lot of power, it’s 200W peak can be more than enough. This subwoofer is very great for a smaller room or creating a cozy home-theater for you and your loved ones.
- Very good quality-price ratio, you can have an amazing subwoofer for an affordable price
- It transforms the sound that it receives in order to deliver it as good as possible.
- It comes with an Auto-ON function that puts the subwoofer in stand-by when not used
- 50 – 250 Hz frequency response
- Lacks wireless connection.
- The 200W peak may not be enough for some users.
SVS SB-3000 Subwoofer
The SVS SB-3000 is one of those models that can satisfy experienced clients very easily. It has a built-in amplifier that can produce a 2500 watts peak. It has an excellent response rate and delivers raw low-frequencies that can literally shake you. The 18~270 Hz frequency response makes us understand that the manufacturer had big plans with this subwoofer.
- A 2500-watt peak that can transform your home into a movie theater or a club.
- It can be connected to any sound system and controlled with its designated app.
- It was designed in a special way so it could produce high quality and clear sound.
- Up to 2,500 watts peak for the best performance
- The price doesn’t serve those that are on a low budget.
Sonos Sub – The Wireless Subwoofer for Deep
For those that are trying to transform their house into a smart home, the Sonos Sub could be an excellent choice. This subwoofer comes with a very futuristic design that can really blend into a modern, minimalist interior. If you’re looking to go even further, Sonos also offers wireless speakers that are just as futuristic.
- It’s compact and light design makes it easy to place it anywhere in the house.
- It can be paired with Alexa so it’s very easy to access at all times.
- It has very good reviews, especially when it comes to the whole Sonos home-theater.
- It is completely wireless
- It’s not as powerful as a classic subwoofer, may not be satisfying enough for some.
- The price is not very accessible for all budgets
The bottom line is that you have to think about what you want from your subwoofer. The best choice you can make in order to be sure that you’ll be satisfied is definitely the SVS SB-3000 Subwoofer. Because of its roaring power and ingenious design, this subwoofer can adapt to anyone’s needs.
It can generate a lot of power but it was specially designed to generate quality sound above all else. It can be easily set to your own preferences so you can get the exact sound that you want.
If you’re not convinced of the SVS SB-3000, the next best choice would be the BIC America F12. Although the SVS cannot be compared, the BIC America F12 is accessible to a wider range of budgets.