There are plenty of gaming mouses, even beyond this list, that are under $100. There are so many affordable Best gaming mouses under $100 that perform exceedingly and serve as a great companion to your gaming.
List Of 10 Top Gaming Mouses under $100
1. Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor
This is an award-winning mouse for a reason; it’s packed with incredible features. It’s a lightweight mouse, too, so you can game with having to drag extra weight or even cords. The Optical sensor also allows the mouse to adapt to any surface, whether you’re playing on your desk or the kitchen table.
Truthfully, any mouse from the Razor DeathAdder collection is an amazing gaming tool. This mouse from Razer, aimed for right-hand users.
Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse Features:
- Focus + 20K DPI Optical Sensor
- DPI reprogrammable buttons for gaming
- Light beam-based actuation
- Chroma RGB lighting that allows you to see over 16 million colors
- Fast switches
- 8 programmable buttons for remapping and other functions
- Cord-free and wireless connectivity
2. Logitech G203 Prodigy
Another wireless mouse, the Logitech G203 Prodigy allows you to have an upgrade in your gaming experience.
There’s a reason most Logitech G Mouses are highly ranked. In addition, another feature that deters this mouse from others is that you barely have to click or force the buttons: the response is amazing wit the button tensioning.
Logitech G203 Prodigy features:
- Faster response than other mouses
- Durable material and optimal comfort
- 6000 dpi sensor that allows precision and accuracy, speed, and perfect control while you play
3. Corsair Ironclaw RGB – FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse
This mouse is built to last and also has an amazing grip. The two-zone RGB backlighting allows you to customize the mouse to your perfect setup. Even though this mouse is designed for a larger palm grip, it’s perfectly lightweight.
With this mouse, you either have the wired version for $58 or the wireless one for $79.99
Corsair Ironclaw RGB Features:
- Perfect shape for palm grips and larger hands
- 18,000 DPI
- Durable Omron switches
- 7 Fully Programmable buttons
4. Steelseries Sensei 310
Steelseries Sensei 310 is One of the most unique features of this mouse is that it works with both right-hand and left-hand users. In addition, unlike the other mouses mentioned, this mouse doesn’t just target one specific hand grip: it works for both claw and palm grip styles.
- 12,000 CPI and 350 IPS optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- 2 zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination (you can also save all your lighting settings)
- Split trigger left/right buttons (click durability)
5. Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse
You can get a personalized feel with this mouth by adjusting the weight, center of balance, and even with the surface tuning. The surface tuning ensures that you get the same feel even on a different surface. One of the more unique features of this mouth is the scroll wheel – it’s super fast and allows for “click-to-click precision.” All in all, this is a unique and easily customizable mouse that allows it to be one of the top-selling best mouses in the gaming industry.
It has other features including:
- Personal customizing with easy programming
- 11 Programmable buttons
- 12,000 DPI
6. Utech Smart Venus Gaming mouse RGB Wired
What makes the Utech Smart Venus Gaming mouse so special is the customizable options. In addition to the special profiles that are easily recognizable with the color options, the 12 side buttons allow you to create the best fit for your gaming style with the easy touch of your thumb. In addition, the Ergonomic Right-hand design lets you play comfortably even when your hands slip or sweat – the design works against this happening.
For only $32.99, this mouse offers perfect tools that allows it to compete with more expensive high-ranking mouses. In fact, as an Amazon’s Choice, this mouse features:
this mouse features:
- 16400 DPI, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate
- 30G acceleration and 100-159 in/s cursor speed
- 12 side buttons for programming
- 5 custom profiles (each with 5 LED RGB color options that’s easy to recognize for your profile)
- 16 million + RGB colors
- Comes with two TEFLON feet pads, made up of durable material, for the bottom of the mouse
- 6 ft gold USB cable that allows connectivity
7. Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse
Another amazing mouse from Logitech, the G602 Lag-Free gaming mouse. With this mouse, you not only play with fewer interruptions like the mouse dying; its wireless connectivity means nothing is weighing you down when you this lightweight mouse. Compared to the wired version of the mouse, this one also has more advanced sensory with the Delta Zero sensory and additional customizable buttons.
- Strong battery life: up to 250 hours
- Lag-free experience and Delta Zero sensor that saves energy and battery life
- 11 programmable buttons
8. Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
Unlike the other mouses mentioned, this G600 MMO mouse from Logitech has 20 programmable buttons – one of the several features that allow it to stand out. This mouse is designed for PC users; it’s compatible with Windows only. The shape also allows you to play comfortably, especially for longer gaming sessions.
Those features include:
- 12 buttons for easy navigation on the thumb panel
- Minimal friction that allows precise movements with the mouse
- G shift ring finger button (customizable buttons with not only the thumb but your ring finger!)
9. Redragon M901 Gaming Mouse Wired
The Redragon M901 mouse is vaguely similar to the Utech Smart Venus Gaming mouse, especially with the customizable profiles that are easily recognizable with the color options as well as the gold cable and Teflon pads. However, this mouse is also slightly cheaper than the Utech Smart Venus. It is unique, though, with its vibrant color looks as well as the “Quick Fire” button option.
This exciting vibrant colored mouse is both aesthetically pleasing and effective.
- 12400 DPI, 12000 FPS, 100 Hz polling rate
- 50G acceleration
- Sensor with amazing precision and accuracy
- LED RGB Backlit programmable
- 18 Programmable buttons and 5 memory profiles with color options
- Lightweight tuning set
- Teflon feet pads for the mouse
- Gold 6 ft USB connector
10. Redragon M801 Mammoth 16400 DPI Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse
Another exciting aesthetically pleasing mouse from Redgragon in our Best Gaming Mouses under $100 list. There are a lot of gaming mouses to choose from that allow for a perfect gaming experience. Many companies offer more than one mouse that proves the company is trustworthy and reliable.
M801 Mammoth one offers.:
- Sniper option that allows up to 12400 adjustable DP and 30G acceleration
- Similarly to the M901, a high-precision sensor
- 8 lighting effects
- 2 Side buttons and the “Rapid Fire” option
- 5 memory profiles with macro recording
- 9 programmable buttons
- Weight tuning and a set scroll wheel that avoids skidding
- Teflon feet pads