Table of Contents
A fast-response Best gaming keyboard is what will set you apart from thousands of other gamers online. You might not think that it’s going to make all that much difference but remember that this is an arena in which milliseconds mean more than anywhere else. Not sure how to find your perfect fit? We have you covered best gaming keyboard In 2021.
List Of Top Gaming Keyboard In 2021
** Editor Choice **
SteelSeries Apex 7 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
If you’re looking for a classic piece of kit that’s going to help elevate your gaming. The smooth style of SteelSeries Apex 7 keys and ergonomic layout is something you’ll wonder how you ever did without. And that’s before we even get to the instant response of each key.
SteelSeries Apex 7 Pros:
- Ergonomic design is perfect for every level of gamer
- The colorful layout is ideal for gaming with the lights down low
- Never slips or slides in the heat of battle
SteelSeries Apex 7 Cons:
- Sealed keys make it quick and easy to clean, but may not be to everyone’s taste
- Would like to see a little more depth to the color range
- Limited programmability options compared to others on this list
** Our Recommendation **
Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
If you’re searching for the best gaming keyboard, this is a brand name that surely needs no introduction. They’ve been around forever, they know what they’re doing, and they’ve gone back to basics in a big way with the G413. It’s sleek, elegant, and designed to do nothing other than performing.
Logitech G413 Backlit Pros:
- Classic design that you’ll instantly fall in love with
- Programmable quick-fire keys make this a great gaming option
- Smooth finish is easy to clean in seconds
Logitech G413 Backlit Cons:
- Not the biggest array of colors and lighting functions
- Some of you may want a keyboard with a larger footprint
- Not for those of you who want your tech to take centerstage from an aesthetic point of view
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There are some of you out there who have been predicting the decline of mechanical keyboards for a decade now. Unfortunately for you, this latest offering from Corsair is yet more proof that they’re not going anywhere in the near future. Just what you want to hear when you want that smooth, instant key return you’ve grown up playing with.
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Pros:
- RGB mechanical switches are basically bulletproof
- Vibrant colors are ideal for maintaining your focus
- Instant key return is perfect when every millisecond counts
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Cons:
- Not for those of you who prefer optics over mechanics
- Could always benefit from a few different special edition models
- Can slip from time to time when you’re gaming on the edge
Best Gaming Keyboard
FANTECH Max Pro MK851 RGB Mechanical Switch Keyboard
As Gaming keyboards come, this has to be right near the top of our list, particularly for those of you who are into racing games and RPGs. That’s because the smoothness and response time of the mechanical switches really is second to none. They work over and over again, giving you that cutting edge that you need when it’s time to make a name for yourself online.
The great news here is that the Max Pro is only just getting started in terms of its development, and yet it’s already clear of the pack. You can expect to see new editions and iterations that take the response times to even greater heights, all while keeping the signature style Fantech is known for.
FANTECH Max Pro MK851 Pros:
- An iconic look for the gamer who never wants to settle for second place
- Fast-response mechanical switches are designed to make every split second count
- The ergonomic layout is so intuitive that you’ll feel like you’ve been using it for years and years
FANTECH Max Pro MK851 Cons:
- Some of you will tell us that you want a bulkier, larger footprint model
- There’s always room for more colors and light options
- You don’t have one already ready and waiting for you at home!
Razer Huntsman Elite Gaming Keyboard
When it’s time to game like never before, nothing compares to the feel of optical and mechanical switches working together in perfect harmony. They allow you to make every single millisecond count and get those fine margins finally working in your favor. Just what you want to see when it’s time to see the jump in your ranking your hours of patience and perseverance deserves.
Razer Huntsman Elite Pros:
- Powerful multi-function digital dial
- A unique combination of optical and mechanical switches
- The comfortable footprint for any sized gaming setup
Razer Huntsman Elite Cons:
- Not the most ergonomic key shapes for some gamers
- Perhaps could be a little easier to clean if we’re ultra-critical
- Would like to see some limited-edition models hit the market soon
Read More About – 10 Best Gaming Mouses under $100